Achieving a world class mind-set is not something that just happens. Its hard work, a tough mentality, loving yourself and striving to achieve your goals. You should always be operating at 110% . Never less. By following these tips you will also be able to accomplish this way of thinking and always be top notch. Read on and discover the top 5 tips to help you and your child attain a world class mind-set.
1. Waking up early and sleeping in 90 minute cycles.
The length of sleep is not what causes us to be refreshed upon waking. What does cause us to be refreshed and ready to start our day, is the number of sleep cycles completed. Sleeping in 90-minute cycles allows our bodies to be fully rested at the end of each cycle. If we scrapped our alarm clocks, as human beings, these 90-minute sleep cycles would be completely natural. No alarms or background noise and our bodies would actually, automatically, wake up on a 90-minute cycle. 4.5 hours, 6 hours, 7.5 or 9. Waking our bodies up at 7 or 8 hours is very unnatural. Allow your body the rest it needs to function at full capacity.
2. Exercise. It is so important we are exercising our bodies and maintaining our health. Keeping our bodies moving is beneficial for many reasons. It helps to keep our bodies at a healthy weight, so we can be quick and light on our feet at all times. Also, when we exercise, our bodies release serotonin and oxytocin which make us happy and reduce depression. We should always be able to jump up and run a mile at the push of a button. Can you?
3. Set 5 small tasks to achieve every day. When you wake up in the morning, or the night before, you should sit down and make a list of 5 small things you want to achieve that day. Only small tasks to start with. For example; when you wake up, drop down and do 20 push-ups. Or instead of making potatoes for dinner, eat a salad. Something even as tiny as smiling at your neighbour, making someone’s day that little bit better. By doing this and setting these goals you can then move onto bigger things that you may be pushing to the side. Like running every morning or going out and getting a job or starting your own business and becoming independent. You can achieve anything if you set your mind to it.
4. Eating correctly. A lot of people don’t realise how much rubbish they put into their bodies, every day. The sugar you put on your Weetabix, the bag of crisps you ate at lunch, or the ice cream sundae you had after dinner. It is important you start taking control of your nutrition and making healthy decisions instead of letting your ego make the unhealthy choice for you. Instead of thinking you can just run it off later, don’t eat it. Help your body by eating some nuts or some carrot sticks. Only give your body the best. That is what it deserves. Remember your body is the home of your soul, so take care of it!
5. Being still. Another extremely important thing to do if you want to be at your best, every day, is to give yourself some space. Turn off your phone and laptop, go into the wood or a park nearby and just be. Without the constant buzz of everyone and everything around you. Just relax and let go. Breathe. When you are still and enter that silent space in your mind and heart, creativity flows. Once creativity flows you can add a little focus and do amazing things with your life.
Reggie Courage follows all these tips and has developed the best mindset he could possibly have. Positive, focused and always operating at his best. He understands how important it is to stay motivated and just how hard it sometimes is to do that. But following these tips will set you on your path to achieving the greatest mindset you could ever imagine. When you engage with these activities as a team for example, you and your father or you and your mother or you and your children, can encourage each other to keep going and motivate one another to succeed. Succeeding together will add huge inspirational value to the family dynamic. Everyone will be happier, trust you!
Click here to read all about Reggie as he takes you on one of his riveting adventures.